Filler Masterbatch – PE
- Reviews (5967)
- Global Tab
Filler masterbatch – PE is Polyethylene based master batch containing fine pure Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 powder, polyethylene PE as the carrier and other appropriate additives. We have factory near the natural mine stone resource so we can confirm that we can provide the most whiteness and awesome dispersion with excellent compatibility.
Filler masterbatch – PE is used to mix with virgin plastic beads. As customer’s requirement, we will add about 5 – 40% filler masterbatch, depeding on end product application.
Therefore, if you are looking for the key to enhance the surface features, firmness, physical durability and the heat resistance for your products, our filler masterbatch is the best choice.
– Widely used in the plastic industry (blow film, blow molding, injection molding, wire drawing, bag molding, slip casting, dyeing, extrusion molding)
– Filler masterbatch – PE is used for the production of Plastic bags, Ropes, Strech Films.
– Cost reduction of the finished products due to lower consumption quantity of the virgin
– Improvement of final products characteristics (its nature of machanical and physicochemical properties should be better)
– When finished products are of white color or of light shades, it is possible to reduce adding ratio of white color pigment (TiO2 masterbatch) thus reducing composition cost;
– Due to high thermal conductivity of calcium carbonate polymer melt is hit and cooled faster, extrusion or injection cycle is reduce, output is increased.
– Improvement of printability on finished product’s surface
– Suitable for making “Food contact use” bags, since it is not including any toxic and harmful substances to human health in its formula.