Filler Masterbatch – PP
- Reviews (2909)
- Global Tab
Filler masterbatch – PP is Polyethylene based master batch containing 70 – 80% Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 powder. It is white and natural. We have factory near the natural mine stone resource so we can confirm that we can provide the most whiteness and awesome dispersion with excellent compatibility.
Filler masterbatch – PE can be used to mix with Polypropylene resin for producing nonwoven. It is easy to disperse with good compatibility. It has functions as a modifier to improve heat resistance, size stability. It also reduces heat release from burning and therefore prevent futher environmental pollution.
If you are looking for the key to enhance the surface features, firmness, physical durability and the heat resistance for your products, our filler masterbatch is the best choice.
– Widely used in the plastic industry (blow film, blow molding, injection molding, wire drawing, bag molding, slip casting, dyeing, extrusion molding)
– Filler masterbatch – PP is used for the production of Non-woven fabrics, Straps and Awnings.
Latest developments and researches made by calcium carbonate makers outlined a number of benefits of use of CaCO3 fillers in non-woven fabric intended for hygiene, medical, personal care, geotextile, industrial and many other applications.
– Adding filler CaCO3 masterbatch into nonwoven materials can improve matte, enhance opacity, increase strength, and provide a cotton-soft feel for comfort, all while reducing your carbon footprint.
– A filler masterbatch disperses well in resins and incorporates easily during extrusion.
– Calcium carbonate is modifying fiber surface so that containing CaCO3 non-woven material is softer than the one with only polypropylene (PP). Micro roughness reduces surface luster giving a more matte appearance to the fabric.
– Increased surface area gives improvements in air filtration and oil absorption.
– Due to natural whiteness CaCO3 will provide good color in fabrics, with limited yellowness. Increased opacity in fibers leads to improved covering power of the web.
– Increased thermal conductivity of CaCO3 allows for faster throughput or reduced processing temperatures leading to increased productivity or energy savings.